Buderus Model 22 – 5,266 BTU – Hydronic Panel Radiator – 20″ H x 36″ W x 4″ D
Buderus Model 22 panel radiators bring a contemporary polish to functional and aesthetic radiator design. The stainless steel radiator contains intricate layers of small radiating fins, allowing it to heat your home effectively while using a fraction of the wall space a traditional radiator might occupy. The unique wall mounting system minimizes areas that dust and dirt might collect, virtually eliminating radiator noise traditionally associated with hydronic heating systems. A powder-coated enamel finish keeps your radiator looking great for its entire service life, and can be painted over to match the color themes of any room.
- Space Saving Design
- Buderus panel radiators are capable of emitting the same amount of heat as a baseboard radiator three times its size. Your radiator no longer has to be the definining aspect of a room’s lower border.
- Durable Steel Construction
- The steel construction of Buderus panel radiators ensures that the radiators will withstand years of bumps and knocks without breaking a sweat. Steel is also an excellent heat conductor, making the panel radiator compatible with nearly any boiler.
- Enameled White Finish
- The powder coat enamel is a durable, multi-layered coating that remains easy to clean for the life of the radiator and goes well with most pre-existing color schemes. The Model 22 can also be painted to match your home’s design.
- Exceptional Heat Transfer
- Buderus packs an incredibly high number of fins into a small radiator package, resulting in much more surface area than is immediately apparent to the naked eye. This means more heat from your system is transfered into your home faster.