Berko HUHTA – 1.8 kW – Electric Unit Heater – 208V/60Hz/1 Phase
Marley’s Berko HUH series electric unit heater is a heavy-duty heater designed to heat stores, warehouses, offices, or other large areas. Aided by the plate fin design, uniform heat is discharged while maintaining lower internal operating temperatures. Convenient features such as the built-in thermostat allow you to control the temperature with ease, while the bottom control panel swings down for easy access to controls. Provide efficient heat to almost any large space with the Berko HUH series.
- Horizontal and Downflow Capability
- Louvers adjust up and down for better control of heat direction with stops to prevent complete closing. Louvers also adjust individually for further control of air flow.
- Easy to Service
- Simply remove one screw and the bottom control box swings open, allowing for access to the controls. All other service access points are just a few easy screws away providing simple services.
- Quiet Operation
- The HUHTA is equipped with dynamically balanced fan blades to ensure minimum noise, turbulence, and maximum air flow.
- Automatic Fan Delay
- To prevent the circulation of cold air, the fans are put on hold until the heating element is warm. The fans then begin to run until the thermostat senses that the heating element is cool again.
- Thermal Cutout
- An automatic reset thermal cut-out, provides protection by reducing power in the event the unit overheats.
- Built-In Thermostat
- Included with the HUH series is a single-pole, built-in thermostat. The temperature can be controlled from 45°F all the way to 135°F.